Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Quote of the day - 30th December 2008

A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen.
- Winston Churchill

Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.
- Will Rogers

Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong.
- Richard Armour

The straight line promised me a destination but I was interested in a journey!

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
- Chinese Proverb

As long as teachers give tests, there will always be prayer in schools.
- Anonymous

"Opinions are like hand watches. Everyone's watch shows different time from others.
But, Everyone believe that their time is correct. "

2 comments:

  1. Nice Quotes
    Sply the one with straight line.... thts biggest we keep on looking final destiation but forget to see the journey

    Nice quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..Even I liked the straight line one

    ReplyDelete